Out of all your B-bags.....

sunspark

O.G.
Nov 6, 2005
My 04 black city with pewter hardware. The leather is amazing! I don't think I could wear it out.

I would also never let go of my 04 marron twiggy. She's starting to get a little worn, and has been repaired on the back (which bugs me), but I love her.

Attachments

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
i would have to say my Turq 05 First - it took me ages to find this baby - but I just love the colour!!! Everytime I look at it, I just fall in love!!! hehehehe!

powderpuff100

Life is a beach
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
Florida Keys
I'm fickle so what I wouldn't part with today, next week Imight be bored with it. BUT I the eggplant is a keeper forever. Probably the flat brass too. Greige city too. Calcaire, city on the way, have the box, might part with one but would never part with both. Parital to my '04 white with silver hardware too.

If I had to choose ONLY one, the eggplant City.

Apr 17, 2006
London
:heart: Deana I'm with you on the BBGum pink...I love my city! It is just the perfect pink for me and the size is just right...BTW Your leather looks amazing!:heart:

slinks

Balcontent
O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
Firstclass, I love your lilac city so much :heart: :heart: :heart: Now I understand why you paid as much as you did for it :love:

pinkish_love

Birkins Hunter
Jun 29, 2006
05 Caramel First.... and it was my first Balenciaga bag.. love it :heart::heart::heart:

Deana.. thats probably the most gorgeous Balenciaga bag i've ever seen!!

Balchlfen

O.G.
Mar 23, 2006
England, UK
I will NEVER part with my Truffle 06 First - the style, colour and the leather is perfection to me :yahoo: :love: My black First comes a close second:love:

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
Boston
This is the hardest question but no question about it my caramel '03 city. Even though I like the work size better for me the leather on my caramel is TDF!!!!!!! I love my black '05 and emerald courier too much also to ever sell either but if I were to choose just one it would be the caramel.