Out of ALL of your beautiful bags, what bag do you use ALL the time??

Hi Everyone!!

I was just wondering, out of ALL the beautiful bags you have in your closet (and yes we all know there are plenty), what is the bag you use MOST often. Your Go-To bag? The one, that even though you buy a brand new beauty, you still continue to use this ONE. It can be your most expensive or even cheapest, but what bag is it? What designer? And why do you continue to use it??

(I'm interested in finding a perfect bag for me, if you can't tell :smile: )

Thanks in Advance!!!!

The one I got from HandPaintedBagLady. Before that it was a denim handbag/purse that I picked up at target, because it was convenient and I couldn't destroy it.

Attachments

• my purse2.jpg
    my purse2.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 60
Love you too woman. :smile:

I might need to get a second one... I love this one, but I'm finding that for longer travels I need a bigger bag.

Tempted to go out and buy a leather suitcase (I have one of the faux leather over wood type satin lined suitcase...the kind they don't make any more - but its sentimental so I can't have it painted) so you can do me up a full line of travel gear since I spend so much time on the road.

Love you too woman. :smile:

I might need to get a second one... I love this one, but I'm finding that for longer travels I need a bigger bag.

Tempted to go out and buy a leather suitcase (I have one of the faux leather over wood type satin lined suitcase...the kind they don't make any more - but its sentimental so I can't have it painted) so you can do me up a full line of travel gear since I spend so much time on the road.

this one!

I've pared it down to three that I'm reaching for now.
Coach Chocolate Ergo Tote, Gold Hermes Bolide, or Black Hayden Harnett Hobo.

(Oh Yes! - then there's the Hayden Harnett Blueberry Jinhee.:nuts:)

(What can I say? - I'm fickle!) :lol:
Just can't stick to just one!;)

I always go to my Chanel large LAX Tote (blue pictured in avatar) but I now have it in black as well. I try to wear different bags but this one is perfectly sized for running around town and I like the black with gunmetal hardware look.

Longchamp Le Pliage, which is getting pretty beat up. I really need to use my nice leather bags more, but the Le Pliage is just the most convenient everyday bag I've ever owned.