Out and About with your YSL!!! ACTIONS SHOTS!!

I typically follow the balenciaga forum but recently have been interested in all things YSL. here are my OS muse and turquoise artsy ring!

51360720.jpg

Great OS Muse pic, thanks justpeachy! I almost never use mine cus I feel I look silly, like walkin with luggage (I'm jst under 5'3") but it looks normal in that pic - are you much taller? Sometimes I think I should've got the large...

Great OS Muse pic, thanks justpeachy! I almost never use mine cus I feel I look silly, like walkin with luggage (I'm jst under 5'3") but it looks normal in that pic - are you much taller? Sometimes I think I should've got the large...

I'm a couple inches taller than you, almost 5'5... but I agree sometimes the bag just feels so big. I know what you mean about feeling like you're walking around with luggage...

Me and my eggplant besace

oooooh, finally I know the name of the colour of my Muse II. I saw it is navy and fuschia and peach (Jujuto's). I rushed to buy the same off ebay and when I saw it I was confussed, no navy but purple blue dark but purple from any point of view

I actually really LOVE it, and now seing your besace in eggplant, I realized "THIS IS IT" that is the colour THANKS !!!!!

oooooh, finally I know the name of the colour of my Muse II. I saw it is navy and fuschia and peach (Jujuto's). I rushed to buy the same off ebay and when I saw it I was confussed, no navy but purple blue dark but purple from any point of view

I actually really LOVE it, and now seing your besace in eggplant, I realized "THIS IS IT" that is the colour THANKS !!!!!

You have to post pictures! I originally wanted a muse 2 in eggplant but it was all sold out, so I bought the besace instead.