Out and About with your YSL!!! ACTIONS SHOTS!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Those Nordstrom Rack boots are outrageous, @niknaks73! I :heart: the stability of Tribtoo heels.

Sharing some pics of a pair of Chocolate Saint Laurent Cavaliere Riding Boots I picked up from Barney's Warehouse online. They're conservative and a darker black-brown than I was expecting, but they replace a pair of beloved boots that are long overdue for retirement.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Out shooting for the blog today with my favorite medium YSL Cabas Chyc in black! Love, love, love this bag... such a classic style -- even though it can turn into a black hole at times. I'll be featuring it on my blog in the next few days :smile: Be sure to check it out for more YSL and lots of handbag inspiration (link in signature)!

Attached Files:

3. Pretty! love them all

4. With my new Cassandre Bag :heart:

Attached Files:

5. Absolutely love it!!!!

6. Hoping to revive an old thread! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1456898737.105365.jpg
    -Tribute pumps in bleu roy
    -rose gold Arty ring

7. Beautiful!!

8. Gorgeous

9. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457474728.708925.jpg

My first YSL with my Dior sunglasses. The bag is tiny so I usually just put a cardholder and phone and kegs in them.

10. awesome collection:smile: just wow

11. Semi-action shot with my YSL hehe :cool:

Attached Files:

12. Thank you! [emoji8]

13. [emoji7][emoji7]

Just gorgeous!!

14. Obsessed with these shades!

15. It has been a while since I use the BDJ clutch.

IMG_1484175750.493368.jpg

LAsun likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice