Our visit to Murakami @ Brooklyn Museum today ~ story & spy photos ~

cheweyvy

O.G.
Sep 21, 2007
Despite all the dissappointment everyone felt... It was still a great experience today at Brooklyn Museum.

I first met up with BagsRME (very sweet gal) at Startbucks at Astor Pl and took the subway to the Museum together. As soon as we got off the train station, we saw a looonngg line infront of the door. As we walked through the line, we were screening for "ribbons" on LV bags to identify other tPFers. Half way through the line, I saw someone was smilling and pointing at me :P . Without thinking twice, I went over and said hello and gave a big hug to Marla523. She was already in line with her DH, and let us stay in the line with them:yahoo:so nice of them! We went through the exhibit on 5flr floor so quickly and I was able to snap some spy pics :graucho: w/ BagsRME shielding me the entire time. Later we met up with Littlelady (she's hilarious!) and shopped at KaiKai KiKi store on 4th flr, and had lunch at the Musuem Cafeteria :upsidedown:

So, confirmed from the SA that Monocamouflage bags are not to be sold until June 1st and range from $1500-$3500. There are 3 different camouflage designs, but I am not very fond with them. Too military for me :s anyhow, I managed to get a Black MC keyholder and some cute stuff! Pics are coming up....

P/S: where are the rest of tPFers?? Gayle?? LV-Pradafanatic?? Newcitylady?? Danicky?

CIMG6509.jpg

WooHOoo! Great pics and thanks for sharing! So jealous here.:hysteric: Heehee, congrats on the keyholder and all the cute Murakami toys.:love:

Wow, I love all your souvenirs, even the little shopping bags! I'm so jealous that we don't get those exhibits here, I probably should have asked my sister in LA to go to MOCA for me, but oh well. I am waiting for the white MC zippy coin purse - did you see those there?