Our tPF BV SO - UPDATE at post #175 - THEY ARE HERE!!!!!

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
Friends: This thread is for important updates and explanations of our SO process. Please check back periodically for information. Also, please ask your questions here, too.

Last edited:
Update number 1 : BV will not be able to provide an extra small bracelet for our SO. The only sizes available are small and medium. Some of the participants desired an extra small ONLY, other were fine with small or extra small. I will be confirming your choice privately by PM tonight.

Update number 2: The manager that I am working with will be submitting our special order to BV Italy this coming Thursday, November 6th, 2008. :faint:

We have a decent estimate of quantity at this time. :yes:

However - please read this - If you did not sign up and want to participate, or now want to drop out, you must PM me with your information by tomorrow evening. That way I can adjust the quantity we will submit.

There may not be another chance to change the quantities before approval/rejection. Send positive vibes for approval...:graucho:

The only reason it may not work may be because ottone is difficult to dye and if we HAVE to pick another color, I vote peltro!! But hopefully they will accept our proposal :o)

The only reason it may not work may be because ottone is difficult to dye and if we HAVE to pick another color, I vote peltro!! But hopefully they will accept our proposal :o)

I can tell you this...the leather...both the Parma Chevre AND the Ottone is available for making the order. Our wait is for approval of the combination.