Our small collect (my mom and I)

iluvmesomeLV

the new edition
Mar 18, 2010

im sorry if the picture doesn't show up, heres a link http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs363.snc3/23444_402698762779_761417779_4983039_8166154_n.jpg

my mom just got herself the new christie MC a few days ago, there was only one, so she was real happy to have a new purse. also, another that belong to her is the black MC purse as well, i forgot what's it called

the rest belong to me :yahoo::P

also, does anyone know the problem with why i can't upload an avatar? a long with a editing my signature? i also can't seem to show any images when replying as well =[

Last edited:

Nordy's girl

My youngest!
Sep 23, 2008
Washington
Gorgeous collection you and your mom have, congrats! I LOVE the new MC bag she got, it's really stunning.
Not sure about your avatar photo problem. My DH had to really re-size mine in order for it to fit. You may need to resize your avatar and signature photos in order for them to fit. I use photobucket to upload my images to share on TPF and it works really well and is super easy. Hope this helps a bit, good luck!
Thanks for sharing your collection, enjoy your fabulous bags!!

iluvmesomeLV

the new edition
Mar 18, 2010
Gorgeous collection you and your mom have, congrats! I LOVE the new MC bag she got, it's really stunning.
Not sure about your avatar photo problem. My DH had to really re-size mine in order for it to fit. You may need to resize your avatar and signature photos in order for them to fit. I use photobucket to upload my images to share on TPF and it works really well and is super easy. Hope this helps a bit, good luck!
Thanks for sharing your collection, enjoy your fabulous bags!!
thank you for the compliments :biggrin: the probably is, is that there is no option for me to upload any picture, resizing the image will not be a problem for me, however by default it has been set to "do not use avatar", no other options beside that is visible,

NITE_FOXX

Feb 14, 2010
BEAUTIFUL SOUTH
that is because you have to be a member for like a week i believe and have a certain amount of posts. its to make sure your serious about being here. helps prevent spam! lovely collection . i love the speedy