our pre-price-hike LV purchases....yay!!!!

rainyjewels

eat me
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
remember that thread i started about whether you would get a pochette or cles...? i figured i should really just get one or the other, and since most of you recommended the pochette, i picked up a black epi pochette! :yahoo:

anyway, today, i was talking to my SO about LV (again), and i knew under my influence, he's increasingly becoming more and more of a LV fan (even though he totally dissed it before)...so tonight, i was telling him how there was probably going to be a price hike in a couple of days, so i was egging him on to get his first piece of LV, even if it's something small, thinking he's not really gonna do it....of course, i got him itchin' to get SOMEthing.......so he ended up getting the black epi cles! :nuts: before he got it though, he made me promise to get the groom cles i've been obsessing over, since he was now getting a LV cles (so we can both have LV cles!).....soooo i bit the bullet, and did it!!!!!! i finally got my groom cles!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

in sum, within the duration of 20 days, i went from no LV to picking up a damier speedy 30, black epi pochette, and groom cles!!!! AND hooking my SO onto LV! phew....this is craaaazy!!! :sweatdrop: will be posting pictures as soon as they arrive from elux!!!!

in sum, within the duration of 20 days, i went from no LV to picking up a damier speedy 30, black epi pochette, and groom cles!!!! AND hooking my SO onto LV! phew....this is craaaazy!!! :sweatdrop: will be posting pictures as soon as they arrive from elux!!!!

You have done very well! :nuts::supacool:

congratulations..can't wait to see pictures! Its so cute that your SO is into LV now too. My BF accepts the fact the I love LV (he listens to me when I talk about all the new things I learn from TPF on a daily basis, and he paid for half of my speedy plus the tax for my xmas present) but I dont know if he would ever get a piece for himself.

How exciting!!!That sounds like me and my "friend"! Before, he did not like LV at all, he didn't even like Speedy when I first got her. But now, I think she's his favorite! I did the same regarding jeans to him too. :yahoo:

It's so funny how the SO's of us PF girls put up with listening to us go on and on about new findings on the purse forum to a point where they've just accepted it as a fact of life. All the SO's should get together!!

how sweet you two!! and congrats on ur Groom cles too!

Being in the retail line I get to admire all types of LV bags n wallets when customer pay for their purchases. And just yesterday a couple whipped out the same exact billfolds in monogram canvas when they were paying... it just made me go 'awww' to myself :love: