Our Nursery is Almost done!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Over the last 8 months or so, I've collected pieces of a primarily out-of-stock (or retired) collection from Pottery Barn Kids that I fell in love with when looking for baby room ideas. It's called "Sweet Lambie" at the time I fell in love, even the crib was no longer in production, though it is again now! I collected piece-by-piece, everything to replicate the room (save for the chandelier which I hate) using craig's list and eBay for a fraction of the original retail prices. It's been a blast! We just have to move the glider in and get the tree decal on the wall - oh, and put up the curtains - and we're set!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oh, and here's the original PBK room inspiration - I'm going to paint the arch and add the tree!

[​IMG]

2. Awww!! I love all of the pieces and the way it is coming together!

I ESPECIALLY love that changing table! :nuts:

3. So beautiful, sophisticated and peaceful! Great job!

4. Looks great! I have the same crib and changing station too!

5. Love it!

6. thanks so much everyone!

megs- isn't that the most majestic crib ever?? The moment I saw it I knew I had to have it. Just LOVE how amazing it looks in the room :heart::heart:

7. What a serene nursery, Andagain! We are in the process of putting our LO's nursery together too. However, we are going with a modern Scandinavian design for our nursery (I'm half Finnish). Picture neutral white furniture with splashes of color like light blue and green.

8. Great job! I love the crib - just beautiful!

9. beautiful! good job.

10. So cute and tasteful! Love it!

11. Lovely and baby will feel right at home:smile:

12. Looks great so far!! So cute!!!

13. Gorgeous. That baby will be so comfortable.

14. You should be really proud of this! It looks fantastic. I love the crib.

15. Beautiful!!!!

May I ask, what is the sheep thing on the floor? I've seen them on some US TV Shows but never here in Australia!