Our Las Vegas Report...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was not a naughty girl! I was a nice girl!

So, I was all warmed up...two classes of pre-H champage, wonderful company, and two scarves...

I discuss display bags briefly with the SA...there is a ___cm ___ ___ on display. I ask, "Would you happen to have any additional ___ cm ___?"

I will go on after someone identifies the cm quest...

What size???

2. "There is a 35cm retourne Kelly" on display?? "Would you happen to have any additional 35cm Kelly's?

3. Nice work, Jag! Excellent job crosslisting inventory and Las Vegas Report threads!!! I will buy you a cocktail the next time we are able to get together in Chicago or SoCal...

"Would you happen to have any additional 35 cm kelly bags?" Actually, I asked, "Would you happen to have any additional 35 cm kelly...or birkin (with a grin) bags?" Knowing birkin inventory was not likely, but kelly inventory was a possibility...

4. OMG OMG SPILL SPILL SPILL...the suspense is killing me!!!!:wacko: :hysteric:

5. SoCal, I am going to need that cocktail now if you don't spill it already!:P

6. 35 what color, what leather, WHATTTTTTTTT???????:hysteric:

7. So, our lovely SA indicates she must go to the back to discuss inventory with the store director...

8. Argggggggggg!

9. tell!!! :hysteric:

10. Jesus Crisp on a pogo stick, you are like the cheerleader that won't put out Socal.

11. I've been sitting here for over an hour waiting for SoCal to spill.....

Come on already.........:rolleyes:

12. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

13. I keep hitting "refresh!"

14. She's new-age and into that 7 hour Tantric sex, like Sting.

15. is that the black kelly box with vibrato?????? that is gorgeous! did someone get it???????

spill ladies! we're dying here!