Our Las Vegas Report...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think LadyStara has most of the pics. She's probably on her way back to Arizona right now.:yes:

2. Kou, So glad to hear you enjoyed the show. Was dinner great as well?

3. Well, let's see...leather books, exotic leather questions, scarves everywhere, Secret Santa discussions...

Now, I think each PFer participant has her own tale to tell...

4. The dinner is great!! Excellent Japanese food and I got an extra order of free ginger ice-cream!!!

How was your dinner? Where did you ladies end up going to?

5. I think Pelinaka went to a show with her DH. I went over to Wynn briefly...no Manolo love this time...then to CP... I have to say that H has spoiled me, I don't seem to enjoy random browsing the way I used to...

But...I thoroughly enjoyed strategic browsing at H!

Rose, C, and I had dinner at Spago...I would say my entree was "average" or "okay"...the company was fabulous...will also see what Rose reports...

6. Give us the loot? What'ya buy???

7. SoCal -- So happy to read you all had a great time! Was 'holiday' inventory waiting the arrival of tPF'ers?? Ready to tell us what you bought?? :yes:

8. Oh yes, back to H...

SoCal confessions...two scarves...one small black/white H "lozenge" scarf...one larger dark brown/black trim "lozenge" scarf...and then...

9. SPILL about the purchases...... LOL

10. Ahem!! Come on, spill it!! graucho:

11. Spill it, SoCal and others, Spill it!!!!!!!!!!

We are all waiting.......:whistle::whistle::popcorn:

12. Oh.... SoCal..... You have been a naughty girl, haven't you???

13. spill it SoCal- you're keeping me from my bath! I can't tear myself away from the laptop!!

14. More...more, please! :graucho:

15. SoCal... tell us before this lady stinks up the forum anymore!