Our Las Vegas Report...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i totally enjoyed reading this thread.. so jealous... so glad you ladies had a fab time in vegas....... thanks for sharing the pics.. and socal, a new Kelly.. congrats.

2. Japster...I spit on my computer I laughed so hard!!! Tears rolloing down my face. Gotta do my makeup again. You are hysterical. Where do you find these things? :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

3. Sounds like you guys had a great time! I'm up for SF and possibly NY too! Let's pick out some dates soon.

4. LOL...I will start threads...distracts me from my stack of papers...

5. :biggrin: chat with us, don't grade the papers!

6. I am now on the grade one/read one thread program...

7. hehe..tha'ts better than..read all..grade none :smile:

8. SoCal, where are your Kelly pics??????

Attached Files:

9. I have been so exhausted this week that all I can do when I get home is eat dinner, have a glass of wine, and blog for a bit...pics to come when stacks of papers and final exams get to a manageable level (or I get home by mid-afternoon)...

10. I am so glad I got to share in the excitement of watching you open the orange box! Maybe there will be more boxes for you in SF/NYC......

I hope things get a little bit less hectic for you soon.

11. SoCal has a blog?

12. No...not that organized...was referring to tPF...