Our Ideal Purse

Jun 3, 2006
So...I'm thinking we should start a coach concept thread...what would your ideal coach look like??? it doesn't necessarily have to be ideal, but just random ideas...they can be new or build on previous lines/bags...preten your a designer @ coach

I'm thinking patent scribble??

let's let our imagination roam free!!!

Okay, so I know I'm obsessed right now - but if they just made the leather Madeline in a smaller size - like the signature Madeline for example - that would be IDEAL!

And it must be Geranium - I'm in LOVE with that color this season. Everywhere I look - it's there. I almost purchased a Hummer in that color JUST to match the purse!

Sick - It's a sickness I tell ya :P

Okay - so guess what I just found out - THEY DO MAKE A MADELINE SMALLER!

It's called the "medium" - but they only have it in black and buckskin right now in the leather. BUT - they may replenish the first week of February!

CAN I TELL YOU HOW THRILLED I AM?

It's $358

It's mine - I will call every day and night. I won't sleep, I won't eat, I won't shower...well, maybe I'll shower, but the purse will be mine...MINE....MINEEEEE! :lol: evil laugh

Okay, so I know I'm obsessed right now - but if they just made the leather Madeline in a smaller size - like the signature Madeline for example - that would be IDEAL!

And it must be Geranium - I'm in LOVE with that color this season. Everywhere I look - it's there. I almost purchased a Hummer in that color JUST to match the purse!

Sick - It's a sickness I tell ya :P

Were you going to get the Hummer in sig or leather?? LOL Don't mind me, bad Monday at work!:nuts:

I'd love to see the shape of the pouch bigger... its a great standard shape but it just needs to be longer... most pouches are 7 inches... i'd like to see at least 12 inches...

I'd love a brighter PURPLE leather.... maybe even patent!!!

I'm sure I can go on and on... but i'll stop there.. .Those are the two i want the most!