Our First Look At Pierre...Come Sea!

So here is my review...

It is a very busy little piece, if you don't like a lot going on with your accessories--this isn't for you. Every inch of this wristlet is smothered and covered with beachy-ness, from the nautical knot to the light weigh canvas...this is a summer wristlet! It looks like a fun day at the beach, to be honest.

It has LV-esque leather which will deepen and richen over time. The lining is a bright coral...I would preferred something more nautical, like a navy/white stripe, but it's really pretty and picks up the hints of this color in the wristlet. On second thought, with everything going on "outside" the insides simplicity is rather nice.

The wrist strap is studded with brass...very cute touch. It's a healthy size...somewhere between the normal wristlet and the new leather Kristin wristlets.

The price point of this is $98...which, in my opinion, is high. I managed to snag it PCE for somewhere in the $70's...which is a far better place for this piece to land, financially speaking. I'm assuming it's because of the exclusivity of "Le-Tan"...you're paying for the name. But hey, I've spent more on less.

Over all, it's a sold 8 out of 10. And a keeper!

That's really cute!! Thanks so much for sharing and for your review!! I think I'm going to get this too. CONGRATS!!!

I also think your title is really cute! :biggrin:

^^1,800 were made. There is a very healthy stock at Jax and they are going out immediately after order.

I would say that so long as someone isn't looking for a "practical" wristlet, this could be a really fun summer piece. I can imagine wearing black lounge/workout capris (sweats!), with a white or teal or pink ribbed tank, throwing this around my wrist and hitting the store...or going to lunch...or just doing anything really. It's super casual and very fun.

Very cute! I like it more in your pics than I thought it would, based on seeing the drilldown image.

I might have to consider snagging this...what was the item number again?