Our Favourite Spring/Summer 2007 Bags

chloehandbags

ChloéClutchCollector
O.G.
Mar 23, 2006
I thought we could post pics of our favourite S/S '07 bags here.

I'll start it off with some of mine. :biggrin:

1 & 2 Bottega Veneta (I wish the first bag was a shoulder bag, or a clutch and I'm hoping the second one's textured leather, not snakeskin!) and 3 & 4 Valentino:

00250f.jpg
00360f.jpg
00090f.jpg
00530f.jpg

Yves Saint Laurent:

00040f.jpg
00050f.jpg
00410f.jpg

I also like this Celine Bag, I saw it in Drapers and it looked great, but I can't find a decent pic of it :blink: and these two Chanel Charm bags; but I know they're a controversial choice! :lol:

00120f.jpg
00460f.jpg
00630f.jpg

That first bottega is gorgeous! And I love the way the models are carrying those YSL clutches. Not a fan of the chanels, though I guess they would be cute on someone. And of course, Irina looks sweet :love: .

In addition to the bags, I love the silver nails in the Celine pics, and the black nails in the YSL pics. Why, oh why, do I have to live in a city that is not fashion forward?? I tried black nail polish (neat and clean on short nails), and everybody thought I was trying to be "goth". Ugh. :hysteric:

In addition to the bags, I love the silver nails in the Celine pics, and the black nails in the YSL pics. Why, oh why, do I have to live in a city that is not fashion forward?? I tried black nail polish (neat and clean on short nails), and everybody thought I was trying to be "goth". Ugh. :hysteric:

How annoying! :rolleyes:

If you like it, I think you should do it anyway, though. :yes:

I particularly love the silver nails. :heart:

More of my favourites so far (please feel free to add your own, as and when you see them and have the time! :flowers:).

From Marni:

00240f.jpg
00270f.jpg
00180f.jpg

As I mentioned in the Marni thread, I also like the design of these, but I think I'd prefer them in non-patent leather. I love the grey and tan combo, though:

00010f.jpg
00030f.jpg
00500f.jpg
00510f.jpg

They also have some nice looking sandals.

^ So do I. :yes:

I'm afraid I have no idea (I'm not even sure if it's patent leather, or vinyl!). Either way, it will probably be comparatively affordable, when compared with many other R-T-W designers.