Our Favourite Spring/Summer 2007 Bags

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I thought we could post pics of our favourite S/S '07 bags here.

I'll start it off with some of mine. :biggrin:

1 & 2 Bottega Veneta (I wish the first bag was a shoulder bag, or a clutch and I'm hoping the second one's textured leather, not snakeskin!) and 3 & 4 Valentino:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Yves Saint Laurent:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. I also like this Celine Bag, I saw it in Drapers and it looked great, but I can't find a decent pic of it :blink: and these two Chanel Charm bags; but I know they're a controversial choice! :lol:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. That first bottega is gorgeous! And I love the way the models are carrying those YSL clutches. Not a fan of the chanels, though I guess they would be cute on someone. And of course, Irina looks sweet :love: .

4. ^ I think those Chanels are definitely Marmite bags ( you either love them or hate them!). :yes:

I like the little 'hand loops' on the YSLs, too. :biggrin:

5. TDF -- all of them!

6. In addition to the bags, I love the silver nails in the Celine pics, and the black nails in the YSL pics. Why, oh why, do I have to live in a city that is not fashion forward?? I tried black nail polish (neat and clean on short nails), and everybody thought I was trying to be "goth". Ugh. :hysteric:

7. Thank you, Leelee! :flowers:

8. How annoying! :rolleyes:

If you like it, I think you should do it anyway, though. :yes:

I particularly love the silver nails. :heart:

9. More of my favourites so far (please feel free to add your own, as and when you see them and have the time! :flowers:).

From Marni:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As I mentioned in the Marni thread, I also like the design of these, but I think I'd prefer them in non-patent leather. I love the grey and tan combo, though:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

They also have some nice looking sandals.

10. I really like the red and grey. What's the price range of a Marni's bag like that?

11. ^ So do I. :yes:

I'm afraid I have no idea (I'm not even sure if it's patent leather, or vinyl!). Either way, it will probably be comparatively affordable, when compared with many other R-T-W designers.

12. Are they available on-line anywhere?

13. I love the Jimmy Choo Ramona in zebra hair-calf.

14. ^ I remember seeing it on your thread. :yes: It's lovely! :heart:

Please feel free to post a pic of it here, too, nb! :flowers: