Our Favorite Summer Bags, a.k.a. Beatrice Goess to the Beach

RealMcCoy

Just one more word!
O.G.
Mar 10, 2008
OK. I know we love our HH all year, but I'm certain we all have our Summer favorites. For many of our newer HHH, this is their first Summer with Hayden Harnett. Let's post our bags that are our favorite "go to" Summer bags.

For me, my favorite Summer bags are my Beatrice Bags, but lately I've added the Dominique in cream (LUV!) and the Montparnesse - which is quintessential Summer style. I've added some of my collection of wicker basket bags to round out the collection.

The Tower of Summer Fun:

Towerofsummerbags1.jpg

Tower of Summer Bags close in:

Towerofsummerbags2.jpg

My recently acquired Montparnesse in green floral with white leather:

Monteparnesse.jpg

My recently added Dominique Satchel in cream (again, Thank You, Fellow TPFer)

DominiqueCream.jpg

The Hudson Satchel in Vachetta. Love this bag. Want it in Persian Rose and in Cocoa...

HudsonVachetta.jpg

Other bags in the tower: (top left) Maxx NY Juliana Tote; (second row, left to right) Beatrice PM in green floral with chalk, Beatrice PM in red floral with saddle, Beatrice PM in red Harlquin; (bottom row, left to right) Hudson Satchel Vachetta, Maxx NY Regatta Basket Satchel, Dominique in Cream.

:tender: There's only have one thing to say, wish I lived across the street from you so I could watch you leave the house every day. What a lift to my day that would be!

Such a nice composition with the bags, thank you for taking the time!

Great photos and idea, RMC!! Oooooh the Saddle/Red Floral Bea! And I'm completely smitten with the Maxx NY Regatta basket!! Makes me want to pedal around Key West in search of Hemingway's ghost and maybe an ice cream shop :smile: THANK you for sharing these!!

The white Thalia is my go-to summer HH bag...will post pics when I can, but for those of you who were new to HH this was a GREAT bucket bag from several seasons ago that came in beautiful chalk leather. It also had a pretty silk floral lining. LOVE this bag; wish it was easier to keep clean!

RealMcCoy - that's an impressive group! love that Paule Marrot print canvas!

The white Thalia is my go-to summer HH bag...will post pics when I can, but for those of you who were new to HH this was a GREAT bucket bag from several seasons ago that came in beautiful chalk leather. It also had a pretty silk floral lining. LOVE this bag; wish it was easier to keep clean!

RealMcCoy - that's an impressive group! love that Paule Marrot print canvas!

The white leather on two of the bags is the white chalk. Is that a dreamy leather! I would love a big bag in all chalk leather. I looked at the Thalia. I love the drawstring on that capped with the tassels. If only it had been a bigger bag... oh la la...

gorgeous summer bag collection deb but I'm pretty much biased with the dominique and montparnasse. i was gonna include the white tassel but it looks like you already have that taken care of. ;)

What a beautiful summer collection Real McCoy!
You did a wonderful job capturing the seasonal beauty of the bags!!
Great thread!

ETA: my go to HH summer bags have been my PL Havana, my GZ Havana and my Creme Dominique as well!