Our Fall 2014 show coverage!

Interesting stuff. I'm sure most of what ends up in stores will look less "over-designed." A lot of the shoes remind me of Frye leather. I can see myself with the black crossbody bag.

I like this one...couldn't see it well in the official Look Book pix, so thanks for the post!!

Is that a leather feather hanging from side??

Attachments

• this one.jpg
    this one.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,766
Last edited:
Yeah, I noticed those feathers last night. It seems to be a new "additional hangtag". The one in your avatar (with the chain/whipstitch) has it too, doesn't it? Check out those pics from yesterday:
http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/coach-fall-2014-preview-soon-854193-15.html#post26174674

I don't know for sure, but I'll be taking that off promptly! LOL :lol:

I imagine that's what the black embellishment is meant to be though.

I will be removing it promptly! I don't like a lot of things hanging from my bags.

Thank you for the pics Vlad!

Not my cup of tea...I've just given myself permission to buy all of the bags currently on my wishlist...lol! ;)

As I mentioned in the other thread though, I did not like the direction the new Madison line was heading in at first, but now I love it. I can't imagine Coach is going to completely cast of their former image, but what do I know!? We'll just have to wait and see.

these new pictures are much better. i think some of the bags seem very nice, and i also like the boots. i can't see myself purchasing anything, but never say never. my favorite bag is probably the blue messenger with the embossed logo.