Our Drought Is Over!

No Cute

cupcake butt
Aug 17, 2008
My Virginia is on the way to the US!

Meet Virginia in Euridice/Lionlaw Vanilla with a naughty navy patent bottom. This bag reminds me of my Mom's classic style, and since it's "from" her, it's so perfect.

Front
Virginia_Front.jpg

Inside
Virginia_Inside.jpg

Perspective
Virginia_Perspective.jpg

Embossed with year
Virginia_Name.jpg

Naughty navy bottom
Virginia_Bottom.jpg

And a surprise for you all....my birthday Luka is done! Please meet Miss Luka ala DH inspired by Lionlaw!

Front (raspberry flap and tinted chocolate body)
Luka_Front.jpg

Inside (chocolate with gold suede)
Luka_Inside.jpg

Perspective (this shot makes me think three colors could be cool in a Luka)
Luka_Perspective.jpg

My love note :smile:
Luka_Name.jpg

And the group shot with a matching wristlet
Group.jpg

So excited to get them!

woo hoo! i love the virginia - i didn't realize ignes was still making it. i absolutely love it in the vanilla, and your luka is a great color combo. enjoy!

Your Virginia is beautiful! I love it with gold hardware too- so classic looking. Your clutch is really pretty too- the love note is very sweet. The matching wristlet is a nice touch- I know you like to match, so that is perfect for you!

Thanks, Rainydaze.

I asked Ignacio in September if I could get a Virginia in January (couldn't afford one by November when they officially stopped making them), and he very kindly obliged. He's so nice. But I do not know the status, though there has been talk of reintroducing the bag since everyone seems to love the design. I hope so. Ask him if you're interested in one.

Last edited:
Your Virginia is beautiful! I love it with gold hardware too- so classic looking. Your clutch is really pretty too- the love note is very sweet. The matching wristlet is a nice touch- I know you like to match, so that is perfect for you!

Thank you!

I do enjoy matching but do it so seldom that it's special when I can :P. Miss Virginia is SO classic looking. I just love it...elegant and classic, which isn't usually me, such a fun departure for someone silly like me. Miss Luka looks darker than expected, but then so did Tango (in avatar), so we'll see, eh?

It is so beautiful! And so worthy of joining your other gorgeous bags!

The more I see the Virginia, the more I want one...

Thanks, Hikerchick!

I cannot believe, ohmygoodness :yahoo:, I have a six-pack of Ignes! :cloud9: How'd THAT happen? (Apparently 100/month was exceeded, eh? :Push: although I still don't count Ormomla or Miss Virginia who I may have to rename as Miss 1960s elegance.)

Thanks, Hikerchick!

I cannot believe, ohmygoodness :yahoo:, I have a six-pack of Ignes! :cloud9: How'd THAT happen? (Apparently 100/month was exceeded, eh? :Push: although I still don't count Ormomla or Miss Virginia who I may have to rename as Miss 1960s elegance.)

Oh yes; the memorial OrMOMla and Miss V definitely do NOT count. ;)

In honor of your six-pack, I'm having a glass of red!

Congratulations on your gorgeous collection!

Red wine, lovely! And yes, purse accounting means they don't count, just like elizat is selling bags for her free BE. :yes: If I do serious purse math, Mom paid for most of dark gray patent Tango Max, and dh got my the Luka, so I only bought the two clutches from the sample sale. And they were on sale...pretty good self control for 6 months of lovin' Ignes :P (rationalize rationalize...where's Euridice to help us do purse math?)