Our demographics

Into which age category do you fit (as of today....)?

• Terrific teens?

• Tantalizing twenties?

• Thrilling thirties?

• Fabulous forties?

• Fantastic fifties?

• Outrageous older-than-that?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Issmom

I need more shelf space!
Sep 13, 2005
I love the fact that this Forum gives us the opinions and views of so many people from so many different places, walks of life and ages. The age thing I find interesting as it seems we've come to our love of handbags at such a variety of points in our lives.

So take the poll and let's see how our age demographics break down....

^^ Thanks, Noriko! I think you responded so fast, I didn't even have the poll up yet! Come back and tick a box!

I'm 41. If you don't vote, it looks like 100% of the Forum is in their forties!

Worst thing is once the tantalizing twenties are starting to lean over towards the thirties. Then you know you're getting old. Ugh...

Issmom said:
^^ Thanks, Noriko! I think you responded so fast, I didn't even have the poll up yet! Come back and tick a box!

I'm 41. If you don't vote, it looks like 100% of the Forum is in their forties!

hehe voted:nuts: I can't wait to reach those thrilling 30s!:biggrin:

Vlad said:
Worst thing is once the tantalizing twenties are starting to lean over towards the thirties. Then you know you're getting old. Ugh...

I tried to dig a warranty form out of my trash can. I liked the breakdowns in age they had because they weren't by decade. I hate the ones that put me in 41 to 50! I figured I'd try to make them all sound good!

Oh....and if you are 25....you ain't leaning anywhere just yet, buddy!

Take it from a "been there, done that" broad - Women hit their peak of beauty at 35 -- That is if any of you are beauty conscious- after that it takes some work to stay looking great - and boy am I working at it!!!!

I think we should have a poll for the Handbag "Type" (e.g., Fendi, Gucci, Balenciaga, etc.) ... it would be interesting to see the "top" pick!

Also ... how about geographic ... US, Asia, Europe, etc. - that would be interesting too!