Our demographics

Into which age category do you fit (as of today....)?

• Terrific teens?

• Tantalizing twenties?

• Thrilling thirties?

• Fabulous forties?

• Fantastic fifties?

• Outrageous older-than-that?

Results are only viewable after voting.
CeeJay said:
I think we should have a poll for the Handbag "Type" (e.g., Fendi, Gucci, Balenciaga, etc.) ... it would be interesting to see the "top" pick!

Also ... how about geographic ... US, Asia, Europe, etc. - that would be interesting too!

I second that. :nuts:

CeeJay said:
I think we should have a poll for the Handbag "Type" (e.g., Fendi, Gucci, Balenciaga, etc.) ... it would be interesting to see the "top" pick!

Also ... how about geographic ... US, Asia, Europe, etc. - that would be interesting too!
Actually, I'm gonna enable Google Maps on the forum in a few days. That way we'll be able to see who's where. Should be a fun feature.

Vlad said:
Actually, I'm gonna enable Google Maps on the forum in a few days. That way we'll be able to see who's where. Should be a fun feature.

EXCELLENT!!! It would be really cool to meet up with some of the other 'fanatics' when I'm overseas! :nuts:

Yeah, I didn't notice that fts had it until I discovered the extension at vBulletin.org a few days ago. Very nice feature, I can't wait to see it in action. No worries ladies, there is much planned for this place.

Cristina said:
23 :biggrin: My birthday is May 3. I will kindly accept bags, bags and more bags! :P

Hold on a moment there...age before beauty please! MY birthday is May 3rd as well! You will be 24, I will be 42! I get first dibs on anything the Forum friends have to offer! :lol:

My favorite years were my early forties. I was the fittest I'd ever been doing triathlons and marathons and racing my mountain bike and had my career going great and now I'm 51 and my kids are teenagers and I'm ready for them to grow up so I can have my life back again but now I've discovered handbags and I'm addicted. I buy what I want and I keep reading about designers I've never heard of from you guys and then I decide to buy or not to buy. My kids will be like you young ones though because they already love to borrow my bags for special occassions. Lucky I have three girls, a great excuse to buy more jewelry and more handbags.