our current wishlists

Nov 26, 2006
Currently I am wishing for...

1. chanel handbag...don't know what style, just know that I want it black and all leather

2. rebecca minkoff wine nikki

3. rebecca minkoff bbw mab! Hopefully my so will be done start of october and I'll have one of my HG bags!:nuts:

what's on everyone elses current wishlist?

1. I saw this Cole Haan bag in the store today, I'm totally going to get that in a few weeks. I've always wanted a CH bag and found one at a good price. So this will be on top of my list.

2. Coach medium Brooke. It looks pretty and the color is very nice! But I need to try it on first.

3. RM mini Nikki. I can't get this new, so obviously a nice used one would be better. I'm debating between this bag or the Coach Brooke. Since I could only have one of them.

1. Givenchy Nightingale - Med or Maxi in Navy Blue
2. Alexander Wang Coco in Black Leather
3. Balenciaga .. either a day or a part time
4. Maybe, a Ysl Muse

and i'm sure I could name a few others i want but that's it for now.

Of course I do have a wishlist that I could only dream of! Like after seeing the Bottega Veneta contest here, I ended up falling massively in love with the medium Veneta. I want one! But the BV on par with Chanel in terms of price ($2-$3K), so obviously only a lottery win is enough to score me this bag. :nuts: Yeh... right.

And I'm dying for a Balenciaga City or First. But maybe someday!

1) Black Kelly
2) Exotic Kelly or Birkin (I'm not sure if I want ostrich or croc :thinking:)
3) Dior (Any style. Not sure if I want a saddle, though. They're cute, but not sure how much they hold.)
4) Exotic Gucci (Maybe Python.)
5) Versace (Any style really. However, not sure if I want an everyday bag or one of their evening bag styles. :thinking:)