Our Coach SAs..........

purplekitty

Certified bag addict
Mar 31, 2006
Does anyone know if the Soft Duffle(the latest one) in white will go to the outlets since they aren't online anymore? If they won't be at the outlets, how would I get one without getting it used? TIA!:smile:

I don't work for Coach but just from experience...you can always call Coach's 800 # (if you're willing to pay full price) & they will tell you if they have some in stock & you could order from them, if they don't have any in warehouse, ask her/him if they can track one down through the comp system, some stores still might have some. Then you can do a charge send...where you call the store that has it, pay cc, & they will mail it directly to you.

If it's not signature & it wasn't a quick seller...more than likely it will hit outlets.

i think the whole point of her thread was to get one at outlet price.

if it's the white leather one i honestly don't know. if you want it not touched, best bet is paying it full price pursefanatic suggested because before each bag goes to outlet it will be opened and touched by someone. not to mention most stores have sold out of the white one anyways so it's hard to track it down.

Thanks everyone for your feedback!! I really love this bag, but I was dissapointed that it wasn't for sale online anymore, so since it wasn't online, I didn't know where it would be. I am going to try to track it down...I hope I can find it! Thanks!