Our bake sale fundraiser this weekend:-)

1. Hi Guys!

Just though that I'd post this article from our local paper about the fundraiser that I worked at all this weekend. I got to have a picture in the paper (and it isn't too hideous or anything, always a relief!) plus the article raises awareness about a really good cause (Dogs Deserve Better -- a group that works to stop animal abuse, especially the chaining of dogs outside w/o proper shelter, water, or love).

I think it's neat b/c there are so many organizations that work to help homeless animals -- who certainly need help! -- but not as many helping to end abuse. Here's the link:biggrin:

http://www.collegian.psu.edu/archive/2006/07/07-03-06tdc/07-03-06dnews-06.asp

2. MandM, you rock! Nice pic as well :biggrin:

3. That is awesome!! You look great MandM :heart: Reading the thread title made me want home made cookies really bad just now. .

4. Congrats on the fundraiser! Nice picture BTW.:biggrin::flowers:

5. do you live in state college????
    i used to live there too..... :biggrin:

6. Great picture. What a wonderful cause. I hope you were able to raise a lot of awareness and help for doggies.

7. that is so cool..... gosh, sounds like u had fun... feels great to help for a good cause.. n ur pic was nice too..

8. I would support this event if I were there. It's a good cause.

9. Thank you guys! It was super fun. I think that there are chapters all over the country, so if you're in America, you could check them out -- great places to look if you want to adopt.

me_love_purse -- I DO live here in State College! When were you here? Did you go to Penn State? It's a great town. Not too exciting, but very peasant:smile:

10. It's really a great cause & you are awesome for helping out, congrats on the successful fund raiser.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice