ould this be true?? Great deal on coffer

Well I called Barneys today and CS said they might have an update today since it takes about 3-5 busn days to "process" an order. From other threads I have found about barney's and online orders is that their status shows "preparing for shipping" for several days and sometimes a couple weeks before cancelling the order. Ugh! How frustrating!! I'm going to call them later this evening and ask them why my cc's funds have been withdrawn if my order hasn't even been processed yet.

yup, just as I suspected......checked order status today and order CANCELED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cursing::cursing::hysteric: I'm not surprised...but I didn't get my hopes up either. Oh well, time to look for another perfect black tote.

yup, just as I suspected......checked order status today and order CANCELED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cursing::cursing::hysteric: I'm not surprised...but I didn't get my hopes up either. Oh well, time to look for another perfect black tote.
OOOHHHH, RATS!! That's pretty bad on Barneys part!! So sorry Alouette!!:sad:

OOOHHHH, RATS!! That's pretty bad on Barneys part!! So sorry Alouette!!:sad:

Well I started reading some previous threads about other people's experiences w/ Barney's notorious rep for cancelling orders and apparently I'm no different. Guess I'll be ordering from Saks from now on.

I guess if it sounded too good to be true, it was. :sad: