Oui ou non ?! What do you think about the new Goyard Villette?

Goyard Villette —- oui ou non ?!

• oui — yes!

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • non — no!

Votes: 22 40.0%
  • peut être — maybe ?

Votes: 16 29.1%

• Total voters

Liberté

O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
Across a pond
Yes, in navy. It’s adorable and looks sturdy and practical. Plus the straps look more durable than other Goyard styles. If it’s not available in the USA yet, I believe shopfrance (who i think is also a TPFer and on eBay) goes to Paris regularly and can pick one up. . . Whenever international travel reopens. . . (I’m not affiliated with shopfrance, but I’ve met her, she’s very nice. and I’ve purchased from her)
The straps look exactly the same as the ones on the voltaire tote. They are solid and durable.

• Love
Reactions: c18027 and 880

valkeakuulas

Apr 19, 2015
I do like it quite a lot. But I also like the shape of these current book totes and Goyard's is the most discreet as far as branding goes. If I ever get a book tote it's between this and one of the Dior jungle themes ones.

There are no actual comparison photos or videos out there and travelling isn't my main objective right now to see one in person. What are the measurements, is it really 23 1/2”l x 15 3/8”h x 9 ¼”d in inches, which would be approx. 59 x 39 x 23 in cm.

vcc0808

Aug 20, 2015
Just got the Villette yesterday, they offer free personalization so im having my initials on the book. I love all the colors but decided on the green Can’t wait for the purse to arrive. My sales associate said about 2 weeks.

O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
Just got the Villette yesterday, they offer free personalization so im having my initials on the book. I love all the colors but decided on the green Can’t wait for the purse to arrive. My sales associate said about 2 weeks.
if you feel comfortable, pls post an action shot and any comment on shoulder drop! Would love to Learn more about this!

MrsParent

Sep 14, 2020
Just bought the Villette tote this noon from the Saint Honore store in Paris. Got it in Navy blue and though I went in to buy Artois, I just fell in love with this one as soon as I saw it. They’ve asked me to come back in 6 days and collect it once the initials are done. It was priced at 1760 Eur. Love structured bags so this just caught my attention.