Oui or not?

twinzluvagrl

IG @sincerelyophelia NYC Fashion & Beauty Blogger
O.G.
Jan 22, 2009
Hey loves,

I’m thinking of adding a oui ring to my collection but I don’t know if I’m going to outgrow it since it’s kinda more whimsical young looking. I haven’t hit my big 3 yet. But coming close. Do you guys think the oui ring is a classic? Or more of a fun piece? Worth it or not? Cause I have the diorRDV ring and I feel the style is more classic. But the chain always moves so the motif always shifts to the side and I have to fix it. (which is kinda annoying, but I still wear it daily and have been for a year) But I honestly don’t know how much dior actually stands by their fine jewelry line as opposed to other fine jewelry houses like VCA and Cartier. Any thoughts?

PS: attaching a mod shot of how I tried it on. Excuse the wrinkly fingers

1B006991-A63F-4426-A04B-E3B842976469.jpeg

Reactions: lovieluvslux
Hey loves,

I’m thinking of adding a oui ring to my collection but I don’t know if I’m going to outgrow it since it’s kinda more whimsical young looking. I haven’t hit my big 3 yet. But coming close. Do you guys think the oui ring is a classic? Or more of a fun piece? Worth it or not? Cause I have the diorRDV ring and I feel the style is more classic. But the chain always moves so the motif always shifts to the side and I have to fix it. (which is kinda annoying, but I still wear it daily and have been for a year) But I honestly don’t know how much dior actually stands by their fine jewelry line as opposed to other fine jewelry houses like VCA and Cartier. Any thoughts?

View attachment 4786266
I do suggest the Oui. It's so unique, compared to some of the other popular jewelry that everyone else is wearing.

Dior jewelry after-sales service is very good. Just bring it back to the boutique and they can take care of any problems for you.

Hey loves,

View attachment 4786266
Haha I'm always hesitant with everything and think over things a lot. And can't decide and end up deciding to get everything. Ex sweet alhambra vs. vintage - thin love or classic. Lol. So it's really hard for me to decide. I just have this type of issue.

I do suggest the Oui. It's so unique, compared to some of the other popular jewelry that everyone else is wearing.

Dior jewelry after-sales service is very good. Just bring it back to the boutique and they can take care of any problems for you.
Definitely is unique! What pieces of jewelry do you have from Dior that you got serviced? Thank you in advance!

Reactions: averagejoe
Definitely is unique! What pieces of jewelry do you have from Dior that you got serviced? Thank you in advance!
I have their watches which is slightly different. Had 2 of them sent to repair. If it's out of warranty for watches, then they charge a fee. Otherwise they were very good.

Their vision for their watches and jewelry is that these pieces get passed down as heirlooms, so they will stand behind these products.

Reactions: twinzluvagrl
I have their watches which is slightly different. Had 2 of them sent to repair. If it's out of warranty for watches, then they charge a fee. Otherwise they were very good.

Their vision for their watches and jewelry is that these pieces get passed down as heirlooms, so they will stand behind these products.
Ah gotcha! I had no idea dior made watches haha! Do you have any idea what the warranty is like for their fine jewelry? Thanks so much.

Reactions: averagejoe
Interesting, thought provoking question. I actually recommend Tiffany's graffiti LOVE ring. Love comes in all shapes and forms, across all relationships, so it might be more "long lasting" than the Oui ring. I prefer this ring in pave diamonds too. :heart: :heart: :heart:

So rather than solving your issue, I've created another one. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:palomas-graffitilove-ring-27234585_934323_ED_M.jpg

Interesting, thought provoking question. I actually recommend Tiffany's graffiti LOVE ring. Love comes in all shapes and forms, across all relationships, so it might be more "long lasting" than the Oui ring. I prefer this ring in pave diamonds too. :heart: :heart: :heart:

So rather than solving your issue, I've created another one. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:View attachment 4786557
you are hilarious! LOLLLL what a gem.