Ouch - the accessory bug bit me!

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
Couldn't pass this up. Sometimes you just need a little something goatskin with a strap. It is from 2006, and in that metallic taupey color. The color code is the same as Pepe, but I don't know the official name.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• wristlet.jpg
    wristlet.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 4,652
  • wristlet1.jpg
    wristlet1.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 4,591
  • wristlet2.jpg
    wristlet2.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 4,580
  • wristlet3.jpg
    wristlet3.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 4,548
  • wristlet4.jpg
    wristlet4.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 4,552
It holds a few cards, some cash, ids and a lipgloss. Sort of like a little clutch-y wallet on a strap.

That definitely comes in handy, eh? I asked cuz I've been hoping to find a BV that carries the things you mentioned plus iPhone.
Now, when are you going to share your entire BV family pic with us, jburgh?? You have so many lovely pieces!!

It's a SUPER cute accessory!! I've never seen it before, but it's PELTRO! My favourite colour of all time! :heart: I love the lil hook, which is similar to a clasp they used on other bags from the same collection. Fabulous! :tup:

Congrats, jburgh! It was on my watch list too but I didn't take any action (due to purse ban....). Both style & color are so special. Prior to this auction, the same seller had sold this same style in ottone too! :drool: