Ouch!! How the HECK do you open the keyring on Groom cles?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Question: How the heck does one open the key ring part???? It's so damn hard, and I even called a boutique SA to try to get a tip. I've been trying and trying and can't open it. :sad:

my thumbs are sprained and sore with trying and trying to open it. :crybaby:

Help!

2. If it's like a regular cles here's what to do:

-hold the rounded edge away from you
    -hold the both sides with your thumbs
    -pull back on the side with the little notch, it slides back toward the chain

I hope this makes sense!

3. just take that little part that opens and push it first up, then you can open it :yes:

lol, I have no clue how to better describe it :sweatdrop:

4. trying...

5. :sweatdrop:

6. any luck?

7. still no luck???

on the hook just push up the part that opens and then open out

8. :P

9. Done. With sprained and sore thumbs and a broken nail. Now I know why LV is so pricey... no one can easily open this and steal it from me! :biggrin:

10. I'm glad it worked! :smile:

11. :wlae::yahoo::wlae::yahoo::wlae:

:roflmfao:
    too cute!

12. Purse Forum ladies are Superwomen in every way. Where are all your capes??

kkatrina likes this.
  13. Honestly, for what we pay, the SA should take a minute to show us these things.....

14. maybe someone can make a video of it and upload it to youtube?

15. LOL Good idea:idea:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice