Ouch! Got a Razor Cut! REVEAL

Celts20

O.G.
Dec 24, 2008
Here's some pics of my new garnet Razor Cut. Now that I see it in the daylight, I see some brownish undertones in the color. I love it. If any of you are pondering a garnet bag and are worried that it might be too red for you, it's not. It's just a gorgeous color that you can carry year round.
Here we go. Two front views, I didn't take one of the back since there are no extra pockets there to see. Isn't the strap detail with the vertical pocket pretty? And love the side strap detail too. Inside is standard one zip pocket, 2 leather slip pockets. She's very roomy! More to come.

Joan

Attachments

• cut1.jpg
    cut1.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 71
  • cut2.jpg
    cut2.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 58
  • cutfront.jpg
    cutfront.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 57
  • cutside.jpg
    cutside.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 57
  • cutinside.jpg
    cutinside.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 50
More pictures. Two outside pictures, one kinda blurry of the strap detail, and one of the side pocket taken inside :biggrin:

Joan

Attachments

• straps.jpg
    straps.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 57
  • cutoutside.jpg
    cutoutside.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 53
  • cutpocket.jpg
    cutpocket.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 50
Thanks, Voo!! Measurements from the MHB site:
13" (H) x 12" (L) x 3" (W)
Shoulder strap with 12" drop
Also, even though there are double straps, I find there's no slippage at all off the shoulder. And happy to have the snap closure for a change. And YAY, purple lining! LOL!

Joan

Joan...it is beautiful!!!

I was SOOO close to ordering this in timber....sigh, but I stuck to my ban....

It looks perfect!! I am so glad you got it and that you love garnet!!

Enjoy!!

Thank you for a fantastic reveal Joan! What a gorgeous bag, it's simple but eye catching all at once. Garnet is the only red I can wear so even if you aren't a red bag person - it's very wearable! :smile: I'm glad you love it Joan, very pretty!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO purple lining yay! lol The bag is soooooo pretty! I love the thick vertical bands down the front and the contrast in colors... congrats!!!!!

Love the sneaky outside pockets! The zips and pulls kind of blend into the vertical trim and they're in a great spot fot the quick grap keys, etc. Also, seconding, thirding, whatever, the Yay, purple interior!