OUCH! Another 1 got bitten by an ANTHRA RGGH Bug too...Lots of Pics...

imlvholic

O.G.
Jul 20, 2008
Ok, Ok, we all know how popular this combo is. Even though how many times we've already seen multiple reveals of this baby. I don't know about you, but to me, I will never get tired of seeing an ANTHRA RGGH posted here.

I got so hooked, I have to have 1 for me. It doesn't matter which year, F/W 10 or SS 11, as long as it's RGGH City with a LOTS of wrinkles as possible & some gloss, I'm SOLD:tup:.

Just got lucky, I didn't have to pay a full price for an ALMOST NEW, Gorgeous leather!!!! :yahoo:Yummy & PERFECT!!!!

Here she is... & I'm Crazy about her...:love: My first RGGH City, but not the last, I'm sure...
DSC01707.jpg

DSC01708.jpg

DSC01709.jpg

DSC01711.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm, that looks like a FW10! Does it come with the card so you can check? It's gorgeous! Congrats on finally joining the Anthra club!!

Is this preowned or new?

I love anthracite above all others. Look at that distressing, depth of color, shine.... ahhhhh... congrats on a gorgeous bag! And what a butt shot!

Roey, this is your fault too. You got so many Anthras in RGGH that made me just drool. You're the Queen Of Anthra & a very good enabler.

This is from last season F/W 2010, preowned but almost new. It comes w/ cards, receipt from NM, mirror & dustbag. It got the smooth back of zipper that everyone is talking about. I don't know if that's good, maybe a collectible 1 day, who knows... but it doesn't bother me.

Hahaha!!!! :yahoo:Yes! I'm officially on the the Anthra RGGH CLUB!

Love all the photos! I have decided to never let go of my 10 FW RGGH Anthra City. The City is my favorite Bal style and I have loved my 10 FW ever since I first pulled it out of the dustbag. My 08 Anthra GGH Work and 09 Anthra SGH Midday are no longer with me. I am so "over' GGH ever since the debut of RGGH.

I have a feeling that once you start carrying this one you won't want to put it away!

I love anthracite above all others. Look at that distressing, depth of color, shine.... ahhhhh... congrats on a gorgeous bag! And what a butt shot!

I agree w/ you Riry, but when I see my other Bbags, each 1 gave a different vibe that I can't explain. My real weakness is the leather distressing, as well as some glossiness, besides the color, sure melts my heart.

Love all the photos! I have decided to never let go of my 10 FW RGGH Anthra City. The City is my favorite Bal style and I have loved my 10 FW ever since I first pulled it out of the dustbag. My 08 Anthra GGH Work and 09 Anthra SGH Midday are no longer with me. I am so "over' GGH ever since the debut of RGGH.

I have a feeling that once you start carrying this one you won't want to put it away!

Me too Roey, I don't mind getting everything in Cities. I tried the PT, it's too wide for me, I sold all except my Marine SGH. I had the Work, it's too big, the Day is too long & deep, it doesn't look good on me & hard to get into. I'm just so happy w/ my Cities.

RGGH compliments so many colors, though not all, but so compatible specifically w/ Anthra & Black, I must say. Gosh, if I don't have so many black bags already, I'd be all over the Black RGGH cIty too. :P

Anthracite with GGH is one of my favorite too! Congrats on adopting these gorgy one! :amuse:

Thanks BooIn, sometimes pre-owned, in Excellent to New Condition is the smart way to go. As long as you have it authenticated here, if you want to make sure that you're getting the real thing. The savings you get can go to the next Bbag.:graucho: