Ottone accessories plus...Nero Cabat

Stunning bag (and other goodies)!!!

Thanks for the great pictures - but now I am back to wondering whether the Reflet is the right color for me or if I should look for a Nero instead... argh :pout:

but now I am back to wondering whether the Reflet is the right color for me or if I should look for a Nero instead... argh :pout:

Come on, NicAddict... Reflet is nice too! Nero and Reflet is like comparing apples to oranges or trying to choose between your children. :biggrin:

And the fact that you're getting the last available piece in Europe... don't you think that's a great story to go with it?

Come on, NicAddict... Reflet is nice too! Nero and Reflet is like comparing apples to oranges or trying to choose between your children. :biggrin:

And the fact that you're getting the last available piece in Europe... don't you think that's a great story to go with it?

Well, I don't like fruit and I only have one child so that analogy doesn't work for me :graucho:

congratulations- beautiful bag and love ottone.
you know that i really am telling the truth because i have the same bag with ottone slg's.
i know you will enjoy this for a long time. i have not stopped using my bag since i got it in february.
congratulations and enjoy.

Congrats, MNS! This is totally sexy!!

attachment.php

The nero cabat is extremely beautiful and ottone anything is heavenly.:girlsigh: I'm sure you'll cherish them for a loooong time.

Oh my goodness! Such beautiful purchases! I saw the Milano yesterday for the first timr irl and although it is a pretty bag I can totally see returning it for a cabat!

Congratulations!!:smile::smile: