OTK boots for big thighs...?

serafina

Aug 15, 2009
A friend of mine has been looking for a nice pair of over the knee boots but unfortunately none fit her and I want to get them for her for christmas.... she has decent sized calves but the problem is that she has bulky knees and thighs.... does anyone know if there are stores that sell WIDE THIGH boots? not wide calf?

Feb 16, 2010
San Diego
Yeah, what size I wear a size 10-12 and have larger calves and thighs. I have a few over the knee boos from dolce vita davie, they are flat, also I tried on a pair at Steve madden. Is she looking for a flat boot, or a boot with a heel? Does she want a stretch over the knee?

serafina

Aug 15, 2009
She's 5'4 and a size 10. I think the problem mostly is her knock knees.... I too have big knees but its mostly inner knee fat... her knees are actually shaped kind of funny? I dont know how to explain it. She wanted heeled boots.... I found some over the knee heeled ones by steve madden with a fringe. The sales associate wearing them was pretty close to the same size as her except her foot size was also bigger *argh* Bought them for her fingers crossed they fit nicely!