OTK boots appropriate for work??

sammix3

O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
If the work dress code is business casual?

I love my Stuart Weitzman 5050 in black nappa and recently ordered them in the cola(brown) suede and gray suede as well, just wanted to see if they would be appropriate in a business casual environment.

If yes, what would you suggest I wear them with to make sure they don't look too casual?

TIA!

You can wear long knit dress over it, not super tight of course. If you do want to wear a more fitted silhouette dress, you can add a blazer over it.

I agree with the other comments! I think suede tones the look down aswell... I think they wouldn't look as rocker/sexy as the black nappa, which is a good thing for work!

saw this on another thread, and would wear something similar to work, but a little more longer, and suit pattern a little more neutral

attachment.php

Absolutely the 5050s in suede would be appropriate for work. For one thing, they are not high-heeled, thus they are more conservative. Second, they're suede, which makes them more toned down. I would wear either a skirt that is just above the knee or right at the knee -- A-line or fitted would be fine. :smile: