O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
Ladies, grab them while you can

Shirise is having 25% off and these 2 wonderful OTK boots are on sale

THe infamous Stuart weitzman 5050 are $ 450

and LD Tuttle are 25% off as well.

I just had my nordstrom price match and now the 5050 is mine!!!:graucho:

Go ladies!!!

Would love the LD TUTTLEs too but they don't have my size... i tried calling shopbop ( i know they don't price match ) but maybe with a little bit of persuasion, they will...

Thanks, OP! I happened to see your post right after you posted it and went to the Shirise web site. Sadly they didn't have my size. I wonder if Nordie's will still honor it and price match?

If you are buying online, then call a rep to finalize purchase over the phone so they will pricematch.

if you are buying in a physical store, then give them shirise.com webste ( or show it in your iphone if available)

Now, guys Bloomingdales is also putting 20% off with code GIFT
They have the 5050 in all sizes!

Purchase is shipped free since everything above $ 300 is free shipping

And you get this free $ 100 gift card for any purchase above $ 500.

WIth the 20% off, the boots price will go down below $ 500, so add a shirt or something to get the free $ 100 gift card.

Good luck ladies!!!

Nordstrom Live Help (chat service) just price matched for me! YEAH!!!! $488 including sales tax and free shipping.

Now I just have to wait for both the 5050s and the Dunkirks to arrive...and then I will try both and pick one. Yeah!!

Last edited:
Major congrats!!!

You will probably love the 5050s if you want it tighter in the legs.. the dunkirks are not as form fitting... but both are very pretty .. you really can't go wrong.
Post pics!!!:biggrin:

Nordstrom Live Help (chat service) just price matched for me! YEAH!!!! $488 including sales tax and free shipping.

Now I just have to wait for both the 5050s and the Dunkirks to arrive...and then I will try both and pick one. Yeah!!