Other uses for the passport cover when not travelling??

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
Morning!
Am debating whether I should get the chapman elephant passport holder, coz the design is soooo cute. But I only travel once a year, so wondering if anyone uses there's for anything else when not traveling?

Any great ideas? Would love to hear it.

Else I might just get the pocket organiser elephant instead.

TIA! Happy Sunday!

I personally find that elephant (the giraffe is right up there with it) visits me in my nightmares but as others have already stated it could be used as a small wallet, especially paired with a coin pouch, or as a cover for a small notebook/agenda. If all else fails then it would make for an excellent centre piece on a table or shelf.

I bought the Elephant Passport Holder but I'm not traveling internationally anytime soon so it's staying inside my drawer for the foreseeable future but I don't quite care. It's a beautiful piece and I've been longing a special passport holder for quite some time as I missed out on a VERY special one 9 years back (Looking at your Monogramouflage @fabuleux )

I bought mine around two years ago. At first I only used it as a passport holder and actually considered reselling it. In the meantime it's the perfect grab and go piece. I have in it, apart from my passport, some shopping cards, banknotes, driving licence, vehicle licence, etc. I adore it, it's so handy. I can't imagine ever not having it. Good luck choosing.

Reactions: Bumbles
I bought mine around two years ago. At first I only used it as a passport holder and actually considered reselling it. In the meantime it's the perfect grab and go piece. I have in it, apart from my passport, some shopping cards, banknotes, driving licence, vehicle licence, etc. I adore it, it's so handy. I can't imagine ever not having it. Good luck choosing.
That sounds great. I'm so undecided coz the piece is so beautiful and don't want it sitting around in a drawer when not being used. And I know our forums are great in giving ideas so I decided to put the question out there, if others are using it for other purposes

That sounds great. I'm so undecided coz the piece is so beautiful and don't want it sitting around in a drawer when not being used. And I know our forums are great in giving ideas so I decided to put the question out there, if others are using it for other purposes
I also meant to suggest, if your drive, using it to hold insurance and registration papers for your vehicle and carrying that around in your purse. I never leave documentation in my car in the off chance of it being stolen; the thieves don't need to know where I live and having that paperwork, especially the VIN, on hand makes it easier to pass along the information to the police.

Reactions: jancedtif
I personally find that elephant (the giraffe is right up there with it) visits me in my nightmares but as others have already stated it could be used as a small wallet, especially paired with a coin pouch, or as a cover for a small notebook/agenda. If all else fails then it would make for an excellent centre piece on a table or shelf.

If you know anything about the Chapman Brothers art work...the elephant is mild. Their work can be disturbing (all about the shock value).