Other uses for an LV box

sarahsar

O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
Okay, I know this is a super dorky post, but I was having fun with my digital camera and thought I'd share these pics.

I have a Bluetooth headset that I use with my cell phone if I'm driving or doing something like laundry around the house where I need my hands free. It works fine, but the problem is that when it's in my purse it somehow always manages to activate itself and start calling people. It can get a little embarassing! I hadn't found a way to stop the button from getting pressed accidentally, until now! When I got my Damier Speedy, they didn't include the lock when they sent it. When I asked about it, they sent the lock separately in a little LV jewelry box. It is the perfect size for my Bluetooth, like it was made for it, and now it doesn't call anyone it's not supposed to!

Here are some pictures:

Attachments

• IMG_2414_1_1_1.JPG
    IMG_2414_1_1_1.JPG
    160 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_2419_2_1.JPG
    IMG_2419_2_1.JPG
    159.7 KB · Views: 144
I just recently got my gloves together and put them in a big LV box. They usually end up scattered throughout drawers and in various odd spots, so it will be interesting to see if having a dedicated glove box helps me to keep track of where they are.