Other totes / brands similar to Large Le Pliage?

hksnoopy

Mar 25, 2008
I've been carrying my Large le pliage to work for years - and love it. I love how light it is, how I can clean it easily, and that even if I stuff the bag with a heavy laptop, etc the straps are still fairly comfortable.

However, I'm kind of looking for a change - partly cos the bag is getting beat up so I need a new one, and also I would really prefer something with at least 1 real pocket - the one in le pliage does not count :smile:

Anyone have any suggestions? In particular, looking for nylon bag that can fit a 14'' laptop, with pocket(s). I've tried looking at similar nylon bags like MZ Wallace's and Tory Burch (Ella), but I notice that their straps are really uncomfortable and hard. Don't really like the look of the Michael Kors ones...

I just picked this up at Nordstrom Rack yesterday...Rebecca Minkoff nylon travel tote. Same size as large LePliage, which is typically my laptop bag. Transported my laptop over - fits perfectly and comfortable to carry. One zip pocket inside.

Hervé Chapelier makes the same type of nylon bags. They are a little bit more expensive than Longchamp LP and are all made in France. I know the brand sells internationally.