Other tokidoki products

tehlilone

cuz i'm teh lil one
Mar 13, 2007
I've been noticing a lot of people asking about other tokidoki products and a while back I came across this picture so I thought I'd share it with you ladies :smile:

you can find it here on vinyl pulse...
http://www.vinylpulse.com/2007/01/tokidoki_x_forn.html

This was around January... so Europe probably has some of this stuff (like a while back someone had a tokidoki polo that I thought was adorable but they only found it in Europe!)

there's underwear and a bathing suit plus other stuff :nuts:
tokidoki_x_forn.html

toki panties..you will be miiiiiiineeee... as long as i can fit my ghetto booty into them.

last week i got an email from the toki distributors in europe and the addresses of places i can get them at milan. 4 more months my precious expensive goodies... 4 months.... :heart:

haha ragdollia... you know you're going to be my tokidoki dealer in Europe!

I swear everything I get into is like drugs... they're addicting, cost more than crack, and you go into withdrawal if you haven't had you recent dose of it...

:wtf: OMG we were JUST talking about toki undies in the other thread!! hahahahaha I had no idea they actually made them!! AND BIKINIS TOO?!?! I really hope they sell them in the US soon!! :nuts:

Those huge Sandy and Bastardino figures are TDF!! :wtf: And if that IS an Adios plush in the background, I WANT IT~!!!

IMG_3271_1_b.jpg

Sabochan too~

(I love Adios too much) :yes:

haha ragdollia... you know you're going to be my tokidoki dealer in Europe!

I swear everything I get into is like drugs... they're addicting, cost more than crack, and you go into withdrawal if you haven't had you recent dose of it...

hahahaha ill be the Toki Mob, straight from italia! La Toki Nostra! the real Moofia. bwahahahaa! i will be the Capo Crimini(boss of all bosses) and you will be my Capos and Associates!

Here is the range of Spanish Tokidoki nightwear and underwear.
I wanted to get some but the minimum order is just over $5000:wtf:

Attachments

• Email0050.jpg
    Email0050.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 126
  • Email0051.jpg
    Email0051.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 100
  • Email0052.jpg
    Email0052.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 128
  • Email0053.jpg