Other than your MJ bag, which is your second favorite brand?

Well, before I discovered MJ, LV was my first love. I guess I have a thing for Speedies!

If I could afford it, I would probably own many other designers including YSL (Muse especially), Balenciaga, Dior, Ferragamo, Valentino, Miu Miu. I also own and love LAMB bags. :heart::heart: But for now, I'm happily devoted to MJ. :girlsigh:

attachment.php

Attachments

• speedies.JPG
    speedies.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 96
MJ is my first love - I can never have enough MJ bags!

Balenciaga would come in second, however, I don't see myself owning nearly as many Balenciaga bags as MJ - I currently have three (I used to have four, but sold one). But overall, they are my favorite designer after MJ!

Well, before I discovered MJ, LV was my first love. I guess I have a thing for Speedies!

If I could afford it, I would probably own many other designers including YSL (Muse especially), Balenciaga, Dior, Ferragamo, Valentino, Miu Miu. I also own and love LAMB bags. :heart::heart: But for now, I'm happily devoted to MJ. :girlsigh:

attachment.php

What a great Speedy Family!! Love the Damier!:heart:

I would have to say before finding the MJ forum LV was my first love. So I would have to say LV and Chanel would be my 2nd faves now. I do hope to someday own a Chanel.:love:

My first love is MJ. My 2nd love is Kooba (thus my name) but haven't loved the newer bags actually. My 3rd love is Gucci. My 4th love is Miscellaneous: Balenciaga, Burberry, Botkier, LV, some BR. Haha..to think - prior to 2003 I had about 3 bags and I think they were from the Gap and the Limited LOL

I don't own any, but I really like the older balenciaga purses. The colors are divine!:heart: I also really like Mulberry and Gryson bags, both of which are very well made.:heart: