other than your b bag

I love all my bags, lately I have been carrying my Chloe Black Patent Betty and Edith as well as a couple of MJ bags - love my taupe Stam and my trustworthy Stella in sap.

i go to art school so when i have workshops that are messy i carry a "pinko bag" that's just a canvas tote which i don't mind getting splattered with paint etc...
otherwise, i wear my honey spy or a golden silverado which are huge and can hold loads of stuff and rarely my MJ stam because it is just so heavy...
there's nomthing like a feather-light balenciaga!

welp, my b-bags are my favorites, but i also :heart: my gucci blondies & my 2 miu miu's (one of which is on the way) :wlae:

Attachments

• DSCF2073 rev.jpg
    DSCF2073 rev.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 28
  • GUCCI GREENIE 9.jpg
    GUCCI GREENIE 9.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCF2909 REV.jpg
    DSCF2909 REV.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 28
I sold all my other bags off to buy my Bbags!!!~no regrets about that! I only carry my Bbags- I have 4 that I rotate from! I have my LV Amfar but haven't carried her in a year since I fell in love with Balenciaga!!!!:heart: I'm planning on buying a Bulga though!

Shopping bags?? Do they count? :smile:

Since falling in love with Balenciaga I haven't carried anything else. I have a ton of Coach and they just don't measure up anymore :sad: I know they make a good handbag, and I am not knocking Coach, but they are not Balenciagas :yes:

Soleil, I really love your MJ, they are such pretty colours!

I wish you well,

Bridget

bridget s,
T agree you completely!
I don't even use my coach, LV, or Prada anymore I'm even think of selling my Prada bag to buy another colour from the s/s 2007!!

My not-so-premium-designer Hayden Harnett Hobo in chocolate. I love all the small, just coming up designers, and I love HH, especially. The washed leather is extremely soft and the design works for me.
havana_chc_top_zoom.jpeg