Other soak off gel polish

Awesome information here about Elite99 polishes. I have just ordered a couple of the Chameleon colours and can't wait to try them. Has anyone tried the Elite99 Metallic Mirror Efffect polishes? I have read that one supplier is suggesting their "special" top coat, with mirror finish gel polishes to get the full mirror effect. Anyone heard about this? I am dying to find some good ones in LED soal of gel polish. I did try another Chinese brand but was an absolute disaster!:nogood::nogood:
There is a FB group for Elite 99 that has discussed it & lots of pictures.

More swatches :biggrin: - Elite99 Chameleon color changing polishes # 5738, 9041, 9043, 9040 & 5704. The swatches are cold in the first pic, they're warming up in the second pic, and they're hot in the third pic.
Thanks for posting these it's been 2 years since I've looked on here and was so excited to see these color changing polishes!!! Do they smell like gelish, opi, ibd ...etc,?

Here is my first Elite99 polish, # 40530. Its a pretty good dupe for Shellac purple purple. I have attached some pictures in various lighings below. I'm wearing CND Vinylux purple purple on my toes for comparison. The Elite99 polish is just a smidge deeper and more purple whereas the CND color is slightly brighter and more blue. However, I should note that I'm wearing only 2 coats on my toes but I'm wearing 3 coats on my fingers.

Attachments

• 1453392456767.jpg
    1453392456767.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 397
  • 1453392487145.jpg
    1453392487145.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 401
  • 1453392506355.jpg
    1453392506355.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 401
Here is my first Elite99 polish, # 40530. Its a pretty good dupe for Shellac purple purple. I have attached some pictures in various lighings below. I'm wearing CND Vinylux purple purple on my toes for comparison. The Elite99 polish is just a smidge deeper and more purple whereas the CND color is slightly brighter and more blue. However, I should note that I'm wearing only 2 coats on my toes but I'm wearing 3 coats on my fingers.

:loveeyes::loveeyes:

First time poster here. Thank you all for the information and swatches you share, I've learned a lot reading through the forum!

Has anyone tried the Elite99 One Step gel polish? I've tried a few brands of normal SOG but since I don't particularly need the strength of 3 steps I'm loving how fast/easy one steps are. I've tried Bundle Monster speed gel, Solo, and Nuluv from Nailuv, but the Elite99 has a wider range of colors that's very tempting...

Would also love to hear anyone's experiences with one step SOGs in general. I looked to see if this has come up elsewhere and didn't see much, but if I missed something (or should move this to its own thread) please let me know. Thanks!

First time poster here. Thank you all for the information and swatches you share, I've learned a lot reading through the forum!

Has anyone tried the Elite99 One Step gel polish? I've tried a few brands of normal SOG but since I don't particularly need the strength of 3 steps I'm loving how fast/easy one steps are. I've tried Bundle Monster speed gel, Solo, and Nuluv from Nailuv, but the Elite99 has a wider range of colors that's very tempting...

Would also love to hear anyone's experiences with one step SOGs in general. I looked to see if this has come up elsewhere and didn't see much, but if I missed something (or should move this to its own thread) please let me know. Thanks!
I've tried A LOT of the Elite99 polishes, but I've not tried the one step. I've been very happy with the price, quality, coverage, wear, and removal of all the E99 that I've worn. I've ordered most of mine from Ali Express & eBay... the prices are great, but it takes anywhere from 4-8 weeks to get the polish. I think it's worth a try! Post some swatches if you try it. I'd love to know what you think! Good luck!

I love 6052... thanks for making my wish list longer! I've never tried the one step E99 gels, so I'm curious how you like it.
I have been looking for a maroon shimmer & 6052 is exactly what I was looking for, although I didn't know it was a one step when I made the bid. I ordered Entity 1 Mini Skirt Maroon, but it is purple - a pretty purple but definitely not maroon. I will use a base coat since I have difficult removal & do acrygel. I will post a picture when I wear it.

I just got several new colors today on the mail!!! They're the Elite99 "Changeable Marble Effect" polishes. There are other polishes that you can mix with these to make a marble effect, but I plan to just wear them like this. They're prettier than I expected! :woohoo:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-28.jpg
    FullSizeRender-28.jpg
    571.6 KB · Views: 338
  • IMG_1241.JPG
    IMG_1241.JPG
    600.8 KB · Views: 371