Other auction sites?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've got a question for you guys. I am a long time ebay seller (only designer handbags) I have perfect feedback and ONLY sell authentic items. Due to the selling restrictions I haven't listed much. I am moving shortly and decided to clear some inventory. I listed two Vuitton bags without issues, third item popped up the restriction.

So I now have an issue. I would like to sell about 12 more bags (9 Vuitton and 3 Gucci) before I move. I have not ever used another auction site. I think that Amazon is full of fakes, but there are two other sites I found. Has anyone used purses2.com or bonanzle.com ?

Would you buy from these sites? Any major drawbacks? Any info would be great. I would also like to know about any other options.

Thanks- Trisha

2. Hi,

I've never heard of "purses2" but when I went there all the bags were actually listed on ebay.

I have a few items listed on Bonanzle. I'm not sure how well sales are going at the moment, but I think it is worth a try since listings are FREE.

Also, if you just want to be rid of the bags, you can consign them with various sellers.

I just packed up 2 LV bags I don't use and shipped them to a seller who has a website AND sells on Malleries.

Message me if you would like the information.

:smile: