OT: Tokidoki toys

Kitzka

Handbag addict
O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
Slightly off topic, does anyone collect the tokidoki toys? I am really hoping that the new little cactus guys hit the market before christmas. I want some for me and my daughter.

Have you seen the Hello Kitty vinyls? apparently they are an urban outfitters exclusive. Theya re blind boxed and am heading over to an urban outfitters today at lunch to see if they have any in stock.

lara

I collect tokidoki toys (and urban vinyl in general)... My sister and I bought an entire box of the tokidoki vs devilrobot Trexis in order to get all of them. (:

LOL! Yea, well I'm trying to get this pullip doll though. I think you should collect the characters you love and the rare ones too! like the 8 inch Qee limited but it's still on panickstoybox. However, I don't think my parents would let me waste money on these toys.

I pre-ordered some cactus pups, which supposedly came out December 7th, but they haven't shipped yet. :sad: Does anyone know if they've officially been released yet?

I bought 5 pups on 12/8. I lucked out and did not get any duplicates. They are very cute. Hard to display because they are so darn tiny. I am afraid to lose the teenie tiny accessories.