OT: Purse organizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

justjulie13

Jul 8, 2008
I've seen TK and some other ladies mention this, but where can I find a purse organizer? And if you have any pics that would ROCK! I love my big bags, but all of the little things I stuff in there (hair bands, Kleenex, gum, etc.) just kind of get lost in the shuffle. It would be nice to have a little pouch that organizes all of that stuff! TIA!

I use a purse to go, which I have been perfectly happy with. There are others like purse chameleon that other people have raved about. You can purchase a purse to go at: www.pursetogo.net They also have an ebay store but I got a quicker delivery going directly to the website.

Here are pics of my jumbo purse organizer in my Boogie bucket and sexbomb. It keeps everything from rolling around and there is sill room to fit other things around it.

Attachments

• purse organizer.jpg
    purse organizer.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 99
  • purse organizer2.jpg
    purse organizer2.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 92
I have heard of chameleons, purse-to-go and pursekets. I use purse-to-go and love the bright colors (I have the aqua or whatever it is) which makes dark bags a lot brighter on the inside... of course I don't have that problem with Tano! hehe

One hint also is to flip the purse-to-go inside out so that the pockets are on the outside... this gives greater room on the inner pocket with the bottom to store things! Just depends how much you carry I suppose! I really love purse-to-go because it has a bottom... that way you can just lift it up and put it in another bag without having to pick up other things in your bag to transfer them over.

I used a chameleon and then switched to a large (middle size) pursetogo and love it so
much better. My only gripe was the pockets on the inside but TygerKitty has just offered a great solution to that. Thanks I never thought to flip it inside out!

The large (middle sized) purse-to-go fits perfectly in the sexbomb just for a size reference... I mean it fits in any Tano bag but its a terrific size for the inside of the sexbomb. I own the small and large; not a jumbo yet but I probably will need to get one soon.

^^That's a jumbo in mine (the largest size) and there is still room around the sides in both bags. For the Boogie, they would need to make an extra-jumbo for it to fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.