OT: Purse organizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

justjulie13

Jul 8, 2008
I've seen TK and some other ladies mention this, but where can I find a purse organizer? And if you have any pics that would ROCK! I love my big bags, but all of the little things I stuff in there (hair bands, Kleenex, gum, etc.) just kind of get lost in the shuffle. It would be nice to have a little pouch that organizes all of that stuff! TIA!

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
I have heard of chameleons, purse-to-go and pursekets. I use purse-to-go and love the bright colors (I have the aqua or whatever it is) which makes dark bags a lot brighter on the inside... of course I don't have that problem with Tano! hehe

One hint also is to flip the purse-to-go inside out so that the pockets are on the outside... this gives greater room on the inner pocket with the bottom to store things! Just depends how much you carry I suppose! I really love purse-to-go because it has a bottom... that way you can just lift it up and put it in another bag without having to pick up other things in your bag to transfer them over.

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Boringsville, USA
I used a chameleon and then switched to a large (middle size) pursetogo and love it so
much better. My only gripe was the pockets on the inside but TygerKitty has just offered a great solution to that. Thanks I never thought to flip it inside out!

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
The large (middle sized) purse-to-go fits perfectly in the sexbomb just for a size reference... I mean it fits in any Tano bag but its a terrific size for the inside of the sexbomb. I own the small and large; not a jumbo yet but I probably will need to get one soon.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
please do a search, there's a lot of threads on this in our Handbags & Purses forum.:yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.