Ostrich What??

...go for it......go for it......go for it.....

This is Shopmom whispering in your ear after a cup of coffee. Do you have to let them know today? Is it at NM?

OMG...what to do what to do...:wondering

I received this gorgeous ostrich Bolide yesterday in cognac!!
Do I keep it or send it back? I need to know like yesterday...help!!:Push:

I am wondering if the Kelly is better because it is so noticeable as a handbag. I love the Bolide...very understated and elegant!:love:

lovehermes said:
OMG...what to do what to do...:wondering

I received this gorgeous ostrich Bolide yesterday in cognac!!
Do I keep it or send it back? I need to know like yesterday...help!!:Push:

I am wondering if the Kelly is better because it is so noticeable as a handbag. I love the Bolide...very understated and elegant!:love:

This is beautiful~~~ I think that color looks better in Bolide:yes:

ahhh is it gold harware?? it is soo wondeful i looove browns 8warm tones) with gold soo chic classic but stil modern and very feminine. and the colour is yummy what is is chestnut? or cognac ?
if it suits your wardrobe (colourwise) then definately keep her as i said before bolide and ostrich match made in heaven ! just gorgeous :love:

lilach said:
ahhh is it gold harware?? it is soo wondeful i looove browns 8warm tones) with gold soo chic classic but stil modern and very feminine. and the colour is yummy what is is chestnut? or cognac ?
if it suits your wardrobe (colourwise) then definately keep her as i said before bolide and ostrich match made in heaven ! just gorgeous :love:

I agree with Lilach!! I think it's a great combination and it is just absolutely gorgeous:yes: An ostrich Bolide is also on my to-get list as well

Yes...it is cognac with gold hardware...I'm not great with the lighting yet.:yes:
It is beautiful...I wear black, black, black, grey and sometimes brown.
I'm still deciding...so crazy, I know!:hysteric: