Ostrich print hobo or oversized clutch

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I can't afford the real thing, so I'm looking for a faux ostrich print bag. Preferrably in olive. The ones I've spotted are too shiny- like patent (vomit), to bunchy, or too fake. I want something that looks like the real deal. Has anybody seen anything out there that looks good? :search:

2. bump

3. I wouldn't know where to buy, but there are some great ostrich-stamped regular leather bags out there. I had a faux ostrich wallet (bought in Italy) and one of my (very spoiled) friends actually thought it was Hermes! Just keep looking, I'm sure you'll find a bag you like

4. thanks graciella! anybody else see anything?

5. :bump:

6. Saw some at Marshall's but they were icky, like you mentioned. Hmmm...not sure. Do you prefer the look of African ostrich? I only have one ostrich bag (the blue clutch in avatar) and it's South American ostrich, a different look.

7. ^^Yeah, and it's green too! It's also the price of a fake ostrich at TJ's or Marshalls, and it's real, so it's not vomit looking!

8. Not a fan of the mixed exotics!