Ostrich Prices

lionlaw

Jul 13, 2007
For all of us US gals and guys who can now order Ostrich, here are the prices for genuine south american ostrich bags if you order as a repeat order or during your birthday month (if not, add 15% more to order):

1) Sofia – $495
2) Luka – $256
4 Chiara – $518
5) Millie Max – $363
G GABY – $470

For all of us US gals and guys who can now order Ostrich, here are the prices for genuine south american ostrich bags if you order as a repeat order or during your birthday month (if not, add 15% more to order):

1) Sofia – $495
2) Luka – $256
4 Chiara – $518
5) Millie Max – $363
G GABY – $470
what if it is your first time order?

can I ask - is ostrich skin softer than lamb? I know I am on a ban currently - enforced by my hubby - but just in case I can change his mind for our holiday function for me to get a clutch for that occassion....
Also, I wanted to know do they have metallic colors in ostrich? Is there a difference in where the ostrich skin comes from?

can I ask - is ostrich skin softer than lamb? I know I am on a ban currently - enforced by my hubby - but just in case I can change his mind for our holiday function for me to get a clutch for that occassion....
Also, I wanted to know do they have metallic colors in ostrich? Is there a difference in where the ostrich skin comes from?

In my experience, ostrich is not softer than lamb. Lamb is the softest I have felt, with the exception of goat leather. Ostrich has a pubbly surface, but if done right, the quill holes are smooth to the touch. Ostrich is a thick and durable leather.

They have metallic colors. Pewter, gunmetal and copper to name a few. The S. Americna ostrich appears to be thiner than the ostrich I have seen and the quill markings are smaller than those I have seen on bags made from other ostrich locations.

In my experience, ostrich is not softer than lamb. Lamb is the softest I have felt, with the exception of goat leather. Ostrich has a pubbly surface, but if done right, the quill holes are smooth to the touch. Ostrich is a thick and durable leather.

They have metallic colors. Pewter, gunmetal and copper to name a few. The S. Americna ostrich appears to be thiner than the ostrich I have seen and the quill markings are smaller than those I have seen on bags made from other ostrich locations.

Thanks!