Ostrich Lindys and info

TammyD

Rising Star
O.G.
Feb 26, 2006
Just want to let you ladies know that a plethora of colors in ostrich skin will be offered in Lindys for Summer 2009. Lots and lots of beautiful colors, including bright, rare ones. Unfortunately, ostrich Lindys are also lined in ostrich, which makes the bags hard to use/maintain and very pricey.

TAMMY Thank you thank you!! I was just thinking about the wonderful colors of an ostrich lindy! I have been dreaming about an ostrich lindy while:sleepy:!!!! I would love to get one in a pop of color! I wonder what the price would be exactly!! I am so excited now! Tammy how hard is it to maintain the interior if it is lined with ostrich? Scratches & staining? Sorry :shame: really e-x-c-i-t-e-d!!

Since it is lined in ostrich, it could end up costing as much as a croc lindy.

Ok now that is just crazy!!! Why would I pay the same price for ostrich if I can get croc for the exact same price? Who would do this? Still I can't wait to see about the colors for next year!!

WOW, thank you for sharing TammyD! I bet those bags will look fabulous! I'm not an ostrich person, but I'd love to see a few. With some great "pop" colors to choose from it should be THE it-bag next summer.... LOL! ;)

Ok faint at both the prices....

But why ostrich interior??? It would be so so hard to maintain.

( Already find it hard to maintain my ostrick key pouch from Prada...it changes colour under my rough handling...and exposure to rain, sun and all )